Friday, May 16, 2014

Cutie Layout with Ginger

Hello!  It is Ginger here today with my layout for the Design Team at The Crafty Scrapper!

I love this sweet photo of my granddaughter Paityn.  It goes so well with the lovely paper by Crate Paper -  Oh Darling Collection. 

I distressed, inked, added modeling paste, spray and then added color to the modeling paste.

I used modeling paste and then added green stickles and used a fine tip marker to make it stand out more.  I also outlined the word Cutie!

I used ink spray, inked the little girl, added flowers and leaves by Sizzix.

I used ribbon, flowers, made the little tags and secured them with cute brads.  Last but not least I painted this wooden piece and wrote Paityn!

Thank you for taking the time to look at this layout.  Please visit The Crafty Scrapper!

Hugs – Ginger

No comments: