Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Oceans of Fun layout with Anita S

Howdy blogging friends!
How is the weather where you are?? Isn't it super freaky this year?
I have a friend in Colorado that got snow yesterday! It has been raining
 here for days and the temp is down to the low 60s today. Not that I am complaining!


Today I have a new layout to share
using some really cute new Echo Park Papers!!
 How cute is this new paper!!! It is Summer Adventures from Echo Park- be sure to get yours before it is all gone! If you are not near the store, remember- they ship!

I used a stencil and Molding Past to add some texture to my background. The flowers are Vintage Prima and the chipboards are Blue Fern Studios.

  I used my Cameo to make my layered title using Bazzill cardstocks. 
Do you have a Cameo and want to learn more ways to use it? I will be teaching a series of classes
on how to use your Cameo starting in June/July.
The journal card is also from the same paper line, and I used torn strips from the line to make a layered mat for my photo and inked them with Powder Puff ink from Quick Quotes. 
The word art here is trimmed from one of the Journal Cards, and I added a little bit of bling down each edge to make it pop. In the upper corner I used a square chippie from MME to accent- I cut it in half so it would fit where I wanted it. These are also available at the store. 

No comments: