Thursday, February 23, 2012

Travel Scrapbook Layouts

As the new products continue to come into The Crafty Scrapper the design team is busy putting together inspiring layouts and designs for everyone to check out. Jennifer created these fun New York City travel layouts using new papers from Reminisce's Travelogue line. Check them out below. 



This is what Jennifer has to say about her layouts "I haven't been to New York yet, but I knew I could count on my world traveling neighbor since she's been twice. I used my silhouette cameo to cut the New York title and the circles on the second page. The products I used from this line are: Travelogue die cut stickers, Expedition Destination die cut stickers, Paper: Travelogue- journey of a thousand miles, longitude, new york. If you have travel pictures to scrap make sure you check out the travel section at The Crafty Scrapper, they always have a great selection for different destinations."

Be sure to check out this layout at The Crafty Scrapper, and pick up some papers to scrap your traveling memories! 

No comments: